Over the next few weeks to a month, you should be receiving updates from us on all the following. Please read and keep an eye out for those emails as well as check our website often.
- Spring camp - Details will be sent out by email and some calls regarding camp information. We are super excited to work with a new group of girls and see some old faces. Thank you to all that participated in recruiting Campers.
- Calendar - Our Calendars are coming together for fundraisers, fittings, parties, and more. We will get you definite dates as they become available, and individual event details will be distributed as well. Below are a few dates to mark on your calendars now
- May 5th & 7th Cheer Camp Maplewood Elementary
- May 30th Car Wash / Bake Sale - Tentative (need to find a location)
- June 3rd Uniform Fitting 5:30 PM - Director Jenel's House
- June 12th Uniform Payments Due to Varsity
- June 20 & 21 Meeker Days
- June 30th Registration Deadline 5pm
- June 30th 2nd Uniform Fitting 5:30 PM - Director Jenel's House
- July 8th Uniform Payments Due to Varsity #2
- July 11th Car Wash / Bake Sale - Tentative (need to find a location)
- July 25th BBQ Meet & Greet - Director Jenel's House
- August 3rd or 4th first practice (TBD)
- Registration documents - I will email everyone individually to let you know what forms we will need from you before practice begins.
- Coaches - We will be emailing everyone who inquired about helping coach to set up an information meeting to determine who is able to coach for the 2015 season
- Fundraising - Each fundraiser will be assigned to one coach and some volunteers to arrange and manage. Please let me know if you would like to be included in this.
- Registration Events - We will be scheduling two more registration events. I will post details as soon as we arrange.